I grew up on a working farm in Margaret River. A passion for landscape photography was fuelled whilst being constantly enveloped by nature and the wild weather traveling across the fields, however it was travel that made me more interested in photographing people and cultures over recent years. I now consider my strength and passion to be literally passionate people; those dedicated to a cause, be it their career, a charity, love or some other achievement that they are striving to reach or promote through photography. I would eventually love to focus primarily on promoting local and sustainably focused industries and people. I thrive in working to a brief or you can give me creative license and watch me go!
My commissioned portfolio includes some stunning weddings, corporate portraits, promotional shoots, landscapes, event photography, architecture, product, food and hospitality industry images as well as being an official photographer for City of Perth, City of Swan and City of Claremont covering their events, annual reports, strategy and marketing material. My career has taken me to Sydney, Melbourne, Delhi, Minderoo Station, Kangaroo Island, Margaret River and more… and I’ve been asked to run courses in Slovenia. One day I’ll get round to locking that in!! Regular/previous clients and links to some shots taken include;
– Harvey Beef; https://www.harveybeef.com.au/
– Claremont Town Centre; http://www.claremonttowncentre.com.au/
– Margaret River Beverages and Black Kit Beverage Co; http://margaretriverbeverages.com.au/
– Sculpture by the Sea; http://www.sculpturebythesea.com
– Taste Festivals Australia Wide (IMG Culinary); https://sydney.tastefestivals.com
– Fremantle Arts Centre, Spare Parts Puppet Theatre, AGWA
– Muse Bureau; http://musebureau.com/
– Smith Social; https://www.smithsocial.com.au/
– Bed Tonic; https://www.bedtonic.com/
– Broadsheet Perth; https://www.broadsheet.com.au/perth/mount-lawley/restaurants/dainty-dowager
to name a few! I’ve been very blessed with opportunities and can’t wait to see what the future holds. My rates are affordable, please browse my portfolio to see if you like my style and contact me if you’d like a quote.
I’ve found my place in this world… xx
Photo © Daniel Grant 2017